Sponsored content is an attractive option for advertisers looking to communicate their industry expertise in greater detail than a traditional print or digital advertisement. By telling your brand’s story in the form of an article, you will stand out from traditional advertising with these benefits.
Sponsored Content solutions from Athletic Business Include:
Print Sponsored Content:
Printed Sponsored Content Example:
Digital Sponsored Content Example:
- The advertiser may provide additional photos, videos, social media posts and links to be embedded in their piece of sponsored content. This content may not include links to competing media brands’ websites or embedded media produced for or by a competing media brand.
- Sponsored content, whether an article or video, will be included one time in e-news in a prominent position at the discretion of the editorial team.
- Sponsored content will be shared one time on the Athletic Business Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- In accordance with FTC regulations, sponsored social media posts will be clearly labeled by including #sponsored, #advertisement or #ad in the post.
- Our team will make all attempts to tag the advertiser’s social media accounts in the post.
- If the advertiser wants to guarantee that the proper social media account is tagged, they should provide links to their social media accounts upon submission of the content.
- The article/video/social media posts remains online in perpetuity, as with all regular editorial content.
- At the advertiser’s request, we will remove a piece of sponsored content from our website.
- Statistics on the performance of sponsored content will be delivered to the advertiser as requested.